(07-20-2015 05:19 AM)Darkrad Wrote: Hello I recently bought Majestic Dark theme, I am having some issues.
1. Since forum is in Turkish language I often use letters such as ş and ğ etc and they look really bad especially when they are in thread title. Is there any way I can solve this issue with keeping current font? If I have to change the font, which fonts would you suggest and how can I do it?
2. I want to change forum icons but I am not sure how to do since those icons change colors when someone changes the color from theme options.
3. How can I change size of fonts?
4. When someone quotes another message, its completely unvisible because of white background and white letters.
1. The theme uses Open sans as the main font.
You can check the Font Family of the used fonts in the theme global.css and Majestic.css, where you can add own fonts of your like or use the stock Fonts.
For using custom fonts you can check this : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13585...-a-website
2. Just replace the icons , on.png, off.png, offlock.png and offlink.png in the images folder, you can use any images of your choice.
3. Check for the attribute font-size in global.css as well as Majestic.css , you can increase the font-size to your choice be it 14px or 15px.
4. Well for that you need to edit the code in the jquery.sceditor.majestic file located at jscripts\sceditor\textarea_styles of your root folder.
Hope this helps,