(04-22-2015 01:01 AM)jukeratzu Wrote: I am new here so some questions:
- When MyBB 2.x comes out, do you plan on updating this theme? If so, will we have to pay again for the upgrade?
- I see there is a "MySkins Studio Design" text at the bottom of some pages. Are we not allowed to remove that?
- Can I perform any sort of modifications on the theme? (colors, images, layout, etc)
- If I have multiple forums, can I use this theme? Or do I need multiple licenses?
- Can I change the banner to one with greater height? The one you have by default is pretty small, and I'm not sure if I'll be breaking anything by putting a larger one (in height).
- Do you have a live preview?
The theme is compatible with 1.8x series, and MyBB 2.0 is way too long to go gold , may be an year or so, so i can say if it is earlier than what i expect, i would provide an upgrade which would be paid upgrade as i would like to incorporate more features and have to rewrite the entire theme.
You can remove the copyright, but copyright removal is extra : please read the description of the theme "Copyright removal is $50 extra."
Yes you can modify the theme to your likes, and you can use a single license for one site not on multiple sites.
The banner size can be increased and i have included a PSD file which you can edit or just upload your own and link to the theme.
A live preview is currently not available, but the video demo shows it all.
The theme is worth the price paid for.
Thank you for your interest