Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
1.8 [Release]MusK - Xenforo Style Premium Responsive MyBB Theme-MyBB 1.8x- MySkins Studio

metalgearxd Offline

Nationality: Venezuela

Mood: None

RE: [Release] MusK - Xenforo Style Premium MyBB Theme - MyBB 1.8x Series - MySkins Studio

@envira Might I leave it with me at $ 20?
04-23-2015 05:20 AM
Find

jukeratzu Offline

Nationality: Undisclosed

RE: [Release] MusK - Xenforo Style Premium MyBB Theme - MyBB 1.8x Series - MySkins Studio

Quote:@envira Might I leave it with me at $ 20?

Ooooh if there is a release discount for a few days, I'd totally buy it without hesitation Heart
04-23-2015 12:31 PM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

(04-23-2015 05:20 AM)metalgearxd Wrote:  @envira Might I leave it with me at $ 20?

(04-23-2015 12:31 PM)jukeratzu Wrote:  
Quote:@envira Might I leave it with me at $ 20?

Ooooh if there is a release discount for a few days, I'd totally buy it without hesitation Heart

HI buddies discount is not possible as i have literally spent days of coding the theme.
The theme is cheap compared to the features it has.
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
04-24-2015 11:26 AM
Find

jukeratzu Offline

I have purchased the skin. I need a bit of minor help.

First of all, MyBB says that MusK was written for another version of MyBB (I am using the latest). I chose to ignore the warning, and I believe it will work fine anyway - but I think I should point it out to you.

The next problem, is this:

In my website, the top-right corner looks like this:

[Image: IZGH41G.png]

When you hover the mouse over the username or the inbox buttons, and then move the mouse away, the buttons get stuck this way:

[Image: u0K6Q4q.png]

Hovering the mouse there will replay the animation, but as soon as the animation is over, they are stuck again in this form. I feel this is not how it is supposed to be?

I am using Google Chrome, latest. Mac OSX Yosemite. The same happens with Safari.

Edit: Also please tell me the default color of the color picker thing.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015 01:23 PM by jukeratzu.)
04-25-2015 12:03 PM
Find

jukeratzu Offline

RE: [Release] MusK - Xenforo

Problems with the text editor

1. In CHROME, when the textarea is empty, if you click it, you cannot see your cursor.
2. The background of the textarea is gray. I cannot change it to white. Both in "New Reply" and "New Thread".
3. In FireFox, this is what I see when making a reply:
[Image: mneXg2I.png]
What happened to the buttons?! (Does not happen in Chrome or Safari)
4. The textarea, when you write, by default the font looks like some sort of Times New Roman. However, this is plain WRONG because it should be in reality ARIAL. If you write something and post it, the post will be in arial, but in the editor it looks like Times New Roman (ALL browsers)
5. The code block in the text editor incredibly basic. Look:
[Image: HEZ4xYG.png]
When the post is:
[Image: mPdlbvV.png]
Shouldn't the code box that appears in the second image also appear while editing the message?
6. When you click the "view source" button while writing a post, the text is white. Obviously it doesn't go well with the gray background. It should be black instead. Can you help me change it to black?
[Image: GGWu7hd.png]
7. When creating a new topic, once again the editor has the buttons messed up. In this case, this happens in CHROME and FIREFOX:
[Image: f3fJynF.png]

Dear envira, I know I sound like a douche, making so many complaints. However, I am sincerely surprised by how terribly bugged the text editor is. Please, I require assistance in the above points. If it helps, my priorities are the following:
  • Points 3 and 7. The buttons in the text editor are messed up.
  • Point 4. Why does it look like Times New Roman by default? It should be Arial.
  • Point 6. Hard to see the source when it is white on a gray background...
  • Point 2. I need the textarea background white. But I cannot change it.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have found a clue that may be related to the terrible text editor. When I view the page source, I see it tries to access a file jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.Musk.css - but I have found that such file does NOT exist. I hope this helps you resolve this issue. I tried to provide such file but I don't really know what I'm doing.

I also understand that you probably didn't code this text editor. However, the fact remains that you shipped a product with a broken editor, and I really expect you will provide support. Please don't tell me to contact the creator of SCEditor - it is broken in your theme only (I have seen SCEditor in other sites and it was fine. And I haven't made any changes to your theme or my site and it is already broken!). At the very least tell me how to change the text editor to the default one in MyBB so I can perhaps install a different editor. I still expect support solving the points above, however.

OR, may I please have a refund so I can purchase a different skin of yours? (I know you stated you are not willing to, but perhaps if I buy another of your skins it would be acceptable for us?)
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015 09:50 PM by jukeratzu.)
04-25-2015 02:17 PM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

(04-25-2015 02:17 PM)jukeratzu Wrote:  Problems with the text editor

1. In CHROME, when the textarea is empty, if you click it, you cannot see your cursor.
2. The background of the textarea is gray. I cannot change it to white. Both in "New Reply" and "New Thread".
3. In FireFox, this is what I see when making a reply:
[Image: mneXg2I.png]
What happened to the buttons?! (Does not happen in Chrome or Safari)
4. The textarea, when you write, by default the font looks like some sort of Times New Roman. However, this is plain WRONG because it should be in reality ARIAL. If you write something and post it, the post will be in arial, but in the editor it looks like Times New Roman (ALL browsers)
5. The code block in the text editor incredibly basic. Look:
[Image: HEZ4xYG.png]
When the post is:
[Image: mPdlbvV.png]
Shouldn't the code box that appears in the second image also appear while editing the message?
6. When you click the "view source" button while writing a post, the text is white. Obviously it doesn't go well with the gray background. It should be black instead. Can you help me change it to black?
[Image: GGWu7hd.png]
7. When creating a new topic, once again the editor has the buttons messed up. In this case, this happens in CHROME and FIREFOX:
[Image: f3fJynF.png]

Dear envira, I know I sound like a douche, making so many complaints. However, I am sincerely surprised by how terribly bugged the text editor is. Please, I require assistance in the above points. If it helps, my priorities are the following:
  • Points 3 and 7. The buttons in the text editor are messed up.
  • Point 4. Why does it look like Times New Roman by default? It should be Arial.
  • Point 6. Hard to see the source when it is white on a gray background...
  • Point 2. I need the textarea background white. But I cannot change it.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have found a clue that may be related to the terrible text editor. When I view the page source, I see it tries to access a file jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.Musk.css - but I have found that such file does NOT exist. I hope this helps you resolve this issue. I tried to provide such file but I don't really know what I'm doing.

I also understand that you probably didn't code this text editor. However, the fact remains that you shipped a product with a broken editor, and I really expect you will provide support. Please don't tell me to contact the creator of SCEditor - it is broken in your theme only (I have seen SCEditor in other sites and it was fine. And I haven't made any changes to your theme or my site and it is already broken!). At the very least tell me how to change the text editor to the default one in MyBB so I can perhaps install a different editor. I still expect support solving the points above, however.

OR, may I please have a refund so I can purchase a different skin of yours? (I know you stated you are not willing to, but perhaps if I buy another of your skins it would be acceptable for us?)

Hello
Thanks for reporting.
The theme has all files enlisted.
The socalled MUSK.css is also available in the package.
Anyways please pm me a admin link for your forum so i would resolve this issue.
regards

04-25-2015 10:31 PM
Find

jukeratzu Offline

I have sent the details to an admin account in the website. Thanks.
04-25-2015 11:15 PM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

The text editor thing is fixed now,
please check.
Rest others pleas make a support thread in the support section and i would provide solution
regards

04-26-2015 12:42 AM
Find

jukeratzu Offline

So you don't need the admin credentials anymore?
04-26-2015 04:26 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Hello yes
you can remove the status.
Thanks for your cooperation.
@ Everyone, I would like to release a new update soon so that all major bugs are fixed, Thanks for reporting and your patience.

regards

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 10:42 PM by envira.)
04-27-2015 10:41 PM
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star [1.8x] [Release] Majestic - 1.8x Series Dark Edition - Best Dark Creative Premium MyBB Theme envira 80 37,225 09-22-2017 03:28 AM
Last Post: Sarperozz
Rainbow [1.8x] [Release] TeslaGame - Responsive MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio - Dark Edition envira 38 19,206 08-30-2017 06:46 PM
Last Post: Alex L
Heart Majestic MyBB Theme - (MyBB 1.6x - 1.8x) Stylish, Modern, Creative MyBB Template. envira 210 83,323 07-29-2017 06:18 AM
Last Post: Nickon
Rainbow [Release] Modesty : Elegant Clean Professional Premium MyBB Theme in 4 colors envira 36 34,764 04-25-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: fighter007
Lightbulb Flat Desire - Flat MyBB Premium Theme envira 183 101,752 04-24-2017 11:41 PM
Last Post: fighter007
Heart [Premium Theme] Varuvaaya : Clean Elegant Light Theme envira 36 33,026 09-16-2016 02:56 AM
Last Post: DaryaDuax
Star TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 113 50,295 09-14-2016 01:15 AM
Last Post: Hanzo
Star [1.8x] [Release] TeslaGame - Responsive Premium MyBB Theme MySkins Studio - Light Edition envira 17 12,913 07-28-2016 08:24 PM
Last Post: kaifran
Heart [1.8x] [Release] TeslaGame Responsive MyBB Theme Bundle Pack for 1.8x MyBB (Light & Dark) envira 9 5,854 04-27-2016 02:39 PM
Last Post: MustafaOzcan
Heart [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 44 35,130 03-23-2015 12:38 AM
Last Post: alan27