Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcements - June 2016

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

Lightbulb Announcements - June 2016

Hello guys,
Hope you are doing fine.
First, sorry for a prolonged inactivity on our site. There are various reasons for that, but to sum up, a recent blow made me go offline for some days.
My uncle left his soul, few weeks ago, This gave me a major blow, for my daily routine. Second, i have been preparing for exams, which made me stay away from the work.
A family trip last month also added to the delay. Still more reasons are there, and they all added up to my absence from the site.

Am i Available Now :
Yes, 100%, now that i am back, i really am available to answer your queries, and provide support to the themes you guys purchased/bought.
Custom theme, requests are summing up, and now i can say that i am ready to accept custom theme orders too Smile

Updating MySkins and its Shop System:
Although this has been a plan since an year or more, now i have written code for the new MySkins and soon it would be live, in coming days.
Users would not face problem of downloading stuff from MySkins, be it free or paid.

Future Theme releases :
Yes, i have been working on few themes, mostly premium, a full responsive that meets the latest standards of web design as always we have provided.

Other forum Software :
Yes, its been a plan since few years, and i want to say that we would plan to develop for other forum software like XF and WBB as primary plan.

MySkins always provides quality stuff, but then there has been a lot of loss interms of sales due to leakers and some rippers of themes, That needs to stop for the well being of our community as we are striving hard to bring quality stuff. You guys are heart of our community and i would love to see more genuine transactions in future.
Thank you for reading

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
06-16-2016 10:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information News and Announcements : MySkins Studio envira 12 3,904 08-27-2015 02:31 AM
Last Post: Alaa Al
Star Announcements and Updates June 2015 - MySkins Studio envira 0 576 06-23-2015 03:10 AM
Last Post: envira