Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envira , Could You Work For us?

chkiran Offline

Nationality:

Mood: None

Envira , Could You Work For us?

Hi Envira ,

We are coming out from a Professional Lawyers Company based in United States and Currently we have a branch in Hyderabad.

Envira , We are looking for a Forum Designer for our VBULLETIN Forums.
We are really stunned and blown off seeing your spectacular designs and want to Hire you for company forums website.

We can pay you really huge depending on the Graphical aspects you show us on the forum design.

We have an office in Jubilee hills,hyderabad but you could work online for us And please let us know if you can do a custom design ???
09-04-2013 01:22 PM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

RE: Envira , Could You Work For us?

(09-04-2013 01:22 PM)chkiran Wrote:  Hi Envira ,

We are coming out from a Professional Lawyers Company based in United States and Currently we have a branch in Hyderabad.

Envira , We are looking for a Forum Designer for our VBULLETIN Forums.
We are really stunned and blown off seeing your spectacular designs and want to Hire you for company forums website.

We can pay you really huge depending on the Graphical aspects you show us on the forum design.

We have an office in Jubilee hills,hyderabad but you could work online for us And please let us know if you can do a custom design ???

Hello,
I am glad that you consider me for your forum design and a staff position.
But in real life i am a Doctor, and i have my own personal life career and ambitions.
The stuff i do for MyBB is all just out of true passion only.
I would reconsider your offer, but i want to know every detail about your business, and how could my assistance would be beneficial.
If i am not wrong are you Mr.Kiran Chandra Ch. , working as software engineer at capgemini in Hyderabad, from Barkatpura ?
Let me know the details by P.M
Thank you
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
09-04-2013 04:35 PM
Find

chkiran Offline

Nationality:

Yes envira this is kiran only.
Brother , On that day onwards i stopped working on designing and I joined a US Company doing SEO.

I recommended your designs to our boss because you are such a stunning designer.

ENVIRA , You can work from your home PART TIME as we have multiple sites

Bro , PLEASE DONOT KEEP IN MIND ALL THAT FLASHBACK AND DONT TRY TO CRITICIZE ME .Im changed now..Im doing what my interest and what my passion is.

SO CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER THat our boss wants to talk to you and he would pay you well if you can design for us nicely.
09-10-2013 11:35 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

(09-10-2013 11:35 AM)chkiran Wrote:  Yes envira this is kiran only.
Brother , On that day onwards i stopped working on designing and I joined a US Company doing SEO.

I recommended your designs to our boss because you are such a stunning designer.

ENVIRA , You can work from your home PART TIME as we have multiple sites

Bro , PLEASE DONOT KEEP IN MIND ALL THAT FLASHBACK AND DONT TRY TO CRITICIZE ME .Im changed now..Im doing what my interest and what my passion is.

SO CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER THat our boss wants to talk to you and he would pay you well if you can design for us nicely.

good,
I appreciate your frankness, but as of now i am engaged in my personal project and i am not concentrating on designing. Sure you can contact me on FB , where i could provide my phone number.
Also i need to know the details of the company so i would consider it when i am free.
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
09-10-2013 12:00 PM
Find

fifacoins Offline

Nationality:

There were doorknobs and doorbells

where one touch had covered another

beforehand.
-------------------------------------------
RS Gold or fifa ut coins
11-08-2013 11:10 AM
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A shame that people rip other peoples work :( g1idee 8 2,392 02-07-2014 04:37 PM
Last Post: yass100