Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback by Teslamore

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

Feedback by Teslamore

I already purchased this theme and here is my honest review

Price | 10/10
Best price when compare to quality of the theme.

Quality of the theme | 8.5/10
The theme look elegant with a lot of features/ animations. It allowed your users to customize the colors and background as textures or images. The link button in top menu should be relocated. When u try to click on theme option, It drop down and block what u trying to click. It make your users feel frustrated when they trying to figure out which color is best for them.
(- 1) A lot of my users said the theme is nice but it make you feel uncomfortable when browsing for a while.
(- 0.5) too many animations at top menu, should be a bit less to make it look more professional.

Support | 6/10
After the payment was completed, you will instantly redirected to download page. However when it come to installation part, the instructions are NOT clear enough for noob like me to understand. I already uploaded contents in Upload folder to website directory and import xml file, yet it is not working. So i ask for support on forum and was surprised. Admin replied me within less than an hour! He ask for url and admin account. After i provided infomation, he managed to make it done in less than 10 minutes. I pmed him asked for what i have miss in installation part, he did not reply. It's fine, did not bother me much. Even tho the next day, i found that the quote's color is not working correctly. So i ask on forum again, wait almost 4 days and no reply from admin. Later he said he is busy with something else.
(- 3) wait 4 days really? You claim to have superb support on sale page.
(- 1) how come u install this and miss it?

It's the great theme, elegant,good looking and not too expensive. You won't regret for buying it if you don't need any fast support.
I wish he update his tesla theme to 1.8 because it is the best dark theme for mybb ever imo.
Thanks for reading this.

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
03-15-2015 01:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feedback Harry Pollard 2 542 04-13-2015 03:24 PM
Last Post: anmx14