Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom's Intro

KingdomScythe Offline

Nationality: Undisclosed

Mood: None

Kingdom's Intro

- Short Introduction -
Hi guys; I'm new here. I came here because I have been told by friends that it's a pretty cool community with a plethora of people, some who are as insane as me, some who aren't so insane. Ass-hats wouldn't tell me their usernames because they thought I'd constantly badger them or embarrass them, but whatever, I'll find them. I

- Who Am I -
I am an ordinary homicidal - I mean, fun and loving, teenage guy. I write poetry, play games, shoot things, get berated for wanting to rip the throats out of the people who steal my Twinkies, and just ordinary teenage stuff. I love music and I love things involving writing, whether it be poems, stories, whatever; if it's written I'll like it (as long as it isn't school work or home work). I am a kid that likes to sit out under the stars and sleep though; it is really calming to me whenever I'm in one of my moods and I can usually get internet from my roof so it's all good. I'm someone who lends a listening ear for people who want to talk about their problems and who need a few words to help things, I'm there for ya. I may be young and I may not exactly be the most stable person there is; but I'm loyal to my friends and will never abandon you, no matter what you say or do, or have said or done.

- What Not to Say to Me -
You shouldn't really screw around with me when it comes to:
  • My Friends - I'm incredibly loyal and defensive.
  • Suicide - Have tried it myself, not really something to joke about.
  • Depression - I have it as well as people I care about.
  • Abortion - My aunt has had to have an abortion.
  • etc.
Also, I really don't like people who are:
  • Incredibly Narcissistic - You just annoy the hell out of me.
  • Ignorant
  • Annoying
- Hobbies -
  • Poetry
  • Music
  • Gaming
  • Anime
  • Helping People
- Closing Statements -
Thank you for giving my introduction a view. Big Grin It really means a lot to me. I hope to be able to become friends with the majority of you.
05-15-2015 03:18 AM
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Theme Freak | Intro Theme Freak 1 541 04-23-2014 12:03 AM
Last Post: envira
Smile Hobbes intro! Hobbes 2 549 03-24-2014 09:40 PM
Last Post: JordanSharpHD