Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login issues - Tesla Game

Husker Offline

Nationality: Mexico

Mood: None

Login issues - Tesla Game

I've been using the administrator account for a while until finally give all admin permissions to other account.

The thing here is that with the admin account(that you create at the installation of MyBB) I don't have to login every time that I close the web browser.

I though it was a cookie issue. After hours looking for something I found a thread in the forums of MyBB that says it could be a problem with the remember me checkbox.

I go to the member_login template and change this:

<input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" checked="checked" value="yes" />

to this:

<input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" value="yes" />

I login in my forum using the url: http://www.myforum.com/member.php?action=login and that way I can finally login and close my web browser, and after open the browser again I didn't have the necesity to login again.

So, but the problem remains in the login modal of the TeslaGame template. The checkbox is still checked, and I don't want it. But the code there is diferent, I don't know how to change it to make that the checkbox remains uncheck by default.

Please help staff.

I've change this:

<input checked="" id="remember" name="remember" type="checkbox"/>

to this:

<input id="remember" name="remember" type="checkbox"/>

If you check the Remember me checkbox, you have to login again if you close the web browser.

Only if you go to http://www.myforum.com/member.php?action=login you can login once, and that's all. Every time you close the web browser, you don't have to log in again.

But using the login modal, even with the checkbox uncheck by default, you still have to login again very single time you close you web browser.

Need help here!.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 10:46 PM by Husker.)
01-30-2016 10:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tesla Game report button issue bobefer 1 185 04-23-2016 12:23 AM
Last Post: envira
  Issues with Majestic bellicus 1 339 02-13-2016 09:04 PM
  customize Tesla Game footer Husker 2 333 02-01-2016 02:32 AM
  tesla theme help (background choose prob) Alaa Al 2 341 02-01-2016 02:25 AM