After tweaking around with this I noticed a lot of bugs with this theme. I'll quickly go around to the bugs that I've noticed so far.
1. User Character size.
If a user's name is to long it makes it own line, which is fine but it messes up the placement of it.
This can be fixed by changing the css for .user
Example after the fix:
But, if you do this fix, then users with a name is smaller and only takes 1 line to display it, it now messes up the positioning.
And the way to fix this is by settings the margin-top back to 20px, but that would then conflict with large names and its just a mess of going back and fourth. This is one of many bugs I found so far.