Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockkr.com - Tech Blog From MySkins Studio

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

Rockkr.com - Tech Blog From MySkins Studio

[Image: HD9oUqC.jpg]

Hello guys,
Past few weeks have been exciting as i have developed a new tech blog , thus expanding from MyBB to the league of Biggies.
We started the first tech blog from our studio powering the base design called "Rockkr".

What the blog actually is ?
As you guys knew we have created new dimension in theme making in MyBB with integrating MyBB with several key features which no other themes featured. We've always wanted to create a unique identity and thus with our knowledge in web designing we have created a new tech blog which helps us to explore the vast internet and its user base. We want to share our knowledge with bloggers all over the world.

Why is it made when we have many tech websites available ?

The prime idea is we are good content writers and we can fill in some unexplored areas of designing . Further more we offer freebies and snippets from our repository , which actually needs a platform and this is the actual reason behind this project. We are definitely inspired from various tech resources and hope we will compete with others in years to come.

I want to be an author !!

If you have writing skills , you can definitely participate in our project , and provide content.
We cant make payments as of now as we have just started , but once we grow , we will sure offer incentives to the authors.

How can i visit ?
Here is the link to the site : Rockkr

Final word :
Thank you all for the wonderful support you have provided in encouraging me to become what i am , in the present day. I would continue designing Themes , but blogging would be another area of creativity i would love to make more use of my hours.
I hope this small project of mine would escalate me to the next heights.
Thank you

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
09-08-2013 09:50 AM