Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some projects i am doing As of now

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

Smile Some projects i am doing As of now

Hello guys,
I have been busy lately as i have been learning making responsive designs, also UI/UX designing, css3 using its enhanced features, animations etc.

Here goes my past 5 days work :

1. The Beating Heart initiative by MediPg : Link
This is made by using css3 key frame animation, for my medical website medipg.com.

2.GG UI/UX design : Link
This is an interface created and remade in Photoshop and i am planning to code it.

3.Updated Our MySkins with some spectacular css3 and jQuery effects.
The header animation, contact page design, updated portfolio, 2 themes released, etc..

4.A template based on Bootstrap for my uncle's Hotel ( website still under construction) : link
This my first Bootstrap based responsive design, made with Twitter Bootstrap 3, and i have gone through some tutorials and designed the layout in some 4-5 hours.
Boot strap is really awesome Smile, now planning to make some mega templates Smile

5. Again a Css3 Animated "Hover Gangnam Style" : link
Used a bit of keyframes animation to obtain dancing Gangnam Smile

Apart from these i am appearing my entrance exam in December so i will have limited appearance on web.

Tell me what do you guys think Smile
Thank you,
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
08-31-2013 04:02 AM
Find

Jason Offline
Customer

Mood: None

RE: Some projects i am doing As of now

It is weird that it doesn't work in Firefox i don't why
08-31-2013 12:07 PM
Find

ksr Offline

Nationality:

Mood: None

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)envira Wrote:  1. The Beating Heart initiative by MediPg : Link
This is made by using css3 key frame animation, for my medical website medipg.com.
Nice animation bro.

"medipg" theme is desinged by Audentio ?

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)envira Wrote:  2.GG UI/UX design : Link
This is an interface created and remade in Photoshop and i am planning to code it.
You should have been engineer instead of doctor. How did you fall in love with web designing?

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)envira Wrote:  3.Updated Our MySkins with some spectacular css3 and jQuery effects.
The header animation, contact page design, updated portfolio, 2 themes released, etc..
Looks cool.

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)envira Wrote:  4.A template based on Bootstrap for my uncle's Hotel ( website still under construction) : link
This my first Bootstrap based responsive design, made with Twitter Bootstrap 3, and i have gone through some tutorials and designed the layout in some 4-5 hours.
Boot strap is really awesome Smile, now planning to make some mega templates Smile
I haven't been to vizag till now. May be some day we will meet!!!

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)envira Wrote:  5. Again a Css3 Animated "Hover Gangnam Style" : link
Used a bit of keyframes animation to obtain dancing Gangnam Smile

Apart from these i am appearing my entrance exam in December so i will have limited appearance on web.

Tell me what do you guys think Smile

Haaaaaaa!!! nice one.
Its always good to do the things one's like. Some of my friends are waiting for the PG exam. All the best for you!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 06:12 PM by ksr.)
08-31-2013 06:10 PM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter

Mood: Lazy

(08-31-2013 12:07 PM)Jason Wrote:  It is weird that it doesn't work in Firefox i don't why

Yeah i found that, the animations are not working on firefox.
I think i have to look to add jQuery so i could manage it to work on non webkit browsers.

(08-31-2013 06:10 PM)ksr Wrote:  Nice animation bro.

"medipg" theme is desinged by Audentio ?

That was bought by its previous co-owner, i am now planing to change it as i need to make my own design.

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)ksr Wrote:  You should have been engineer instead of doctor. How did you fall in love with web designing?
He He lol, designing is just a passion, just like playing chess or painting, its just an art that i could show my ideas to many people in short span. Smile

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)ksr Wrote:  3.Updated Our MySkins with some spectacular css3 and jQuery effects.
Looks cool.

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)ksr Wrote:  I haven't been to vizag till now. May be some day we will meet!!!
Sure Smile, feel free to visit Smile, we could meet up.

(08-31-2013 04:02 AM)ksr Wrote:  Haaaaaaa!!! nice one.
Its always good to do the things one's like. Some of my friends are waiting for the PG exam. All the best for you!!!!

Thanks a lot buddy,for those kind words
i am really making tough effort,
this time i have to get through.
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
08-31-2013 08:03 PM
Find