Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some suggestions!

TheUninvited Offline

Nationality:

Mood: None

Some suggestions!

Hello envira i guess you know who i am ,i've asked your help on leakforums and in the end i dont have something more important to do i might spend my time here for a while who knows ,anyway i would like to suggest some things.

-Why im not able to use an avatar do i have to buy prenium or something?
-On the theme support section i notice that the person who had their questions solved the threads is still open , would you possible add the addon that says that is solve or you could be able to close their threads?

-On the top which there should be a logo right? which is not is that thing who scrolls to the left would you remove it and add a big logo to the center;p

-On the tabbed Called Home ,when you click it should move you to the board but it moves you to portal ,so would be possible to rename it to portal is kind of confusing.

-Last but not least remove the "Thank you " thing after creating a thread.

P.S Please dont take me wrong ,but this is the suggestion area right? and those my thoughts and i am not ordering you to do anything if you don't want to just think about it and decide.

In the road of becoming a website designerSmile
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 03:27 AM by TheUninvited.)
09-13-2013 03:24 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

RE: Some suggestions!

(09-13-2013 03:24 AM)TheUninvited Wrote:  Hello envira i guess you know who i am ,i've asked your help on leakforums and in the end i dont have something more important to do i might spend my time here for a while who knows ,anyway i would like to suggest some things.

-Why im not able to use an avatar do i have to buy prenium or something?
-On the theme support section i notice that the person who had their questions solved the threads is still open , would you possible add the addon that says that is solve or you could be able to close their threads?

-On the top which there should be a logo right? which is not is that thing who scrolls to the left would you remove it and add a big logo to the center;p

-On the tabbed Called Home ,when you click it should move you to the board but it moves you to portal ,so would be possible to rename it to portal is kind of confusing.

-Last but not least remove the "Thank you " thing after creating a thread.

P.S Please dont take me wrong ,but this is the suggestion area right? and those my thoughts and i am not ordering you to do anything if you don't want to just think about it and decide.

Thank you for suggestions,
i will look into it when i have some time Smile,
regards

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
09-17-2013 11:37 AM
Find