Welcome Guest ! Please   Login or Register

Check out our latest Premium Themes, Majestic , Majestic - Dark and Musk Themes for MyBB 1.8 Click to Shop Now

Now open for Custom Theme requests : Click to Order Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To Myskins.org

envira Offline
Doctor Web

Facebook Google Plus Twitter
Nationality: India

Mood: Lazy

Heart Welcome To Myskins.org

Hello Friends,
Its been really a memorable day for me and my partner Kavin as we are launching our Theme design studio "Myskins.org".

Behind Myskins.org

Its been fantastic to have been designing Mybb Themes,since over an year and half and now with all those experience we are in front of you with our dedicated site for mybb premium and custom skin design.

The past few months are quite exciting for us,as we made quite a good designs for our custom theme requests and we would like to make more designs as possible.

Motto

We design high quality professional templates at a cheap price,which you will fall in love with,the best part being the fastest delivery time as possible.

Please do check our portfolio(to be updated) once to have a glimpse on our previous work.

Custom and Premium Themes

The site primarily is for taking custom theme requests,to provide support for our valuable customers to rectify their problems they face with their mybb forums.

We also release the premium themes which you can purchase via paypal directly from our site.
Support would be provided for everyone who purchase of a premium theme or a custom theme in their respective sections.

Tutorials Section
We also made quite a few tutorials in the past which we now update to meet the day today web design changes.

Free Themes
We also release free themes for our users so that we provide a platform for the newbies who run their pockets empty,but has code written in their grey mater.

Conclusion
More to come in within few days as we have quite a good releases of new themes incoming.

We wish you support us and recommend our designs to your friends and help us grow.

To conclude i really thank everyone at mybb community,who helped us escalate this high in mybb,especially for developers who created such a beautiful piece of code which made us stand unique among our friends and colleagues.

Thank you,

Regards,
Envira Phani
08-16-2012 03:38 AM
Find

Scois0n Offline

Nationality:

Mood: None

RE: Welcome To Myskins.org

(08-16-2012 03:38 AM)envira Wrote:  Hello Friends,
Its been really a memorable day for me and my partner Kavin as we are launching our Theme design studio "Myskins.org".

Behind Myskins.org

Its been fantastic to have been designing Mybb Themes,since over an year and half and now with all those experience we are in front of you with our dedicated site for mybb premium and custom skin design.

The past few months are quite exciting for us,as we made quite a good designs for our custom theme requests and we would like to make more designs as possible.

Motto

We design high quality professional templates at a cheap price,which you will fall in love with,the best part being the fastest delivery time as possible.

Please do check our portfolio(to be updated) once to have a glimpse on our previous work.

Custom and Premium Themes

The site primarily is for taking custom theme requests,to provide support for our valuable customers to rectify their problems they face with their mybb forums.

We also release the premium themes which you can purchase via paypal directly from our site.
Support would be provided for everyone who purchase of a premium theme or a custom theme in their respective sections.

Tutorials Section
We also made quite a few tutorials in the past which we now update to meet the day today web design changes.

Free Themes
We also release free themes for our users so that we provide a platform for the newbies who run their pockets empty,but has code written in their grey mater.

Conclusion
More to come in within few days as we have quite a good releases of new themes incoming.

We wish you support us and recommend our designs to your friends and help us grow.

To conclude i really thank everyone at mybb community,who helped us escalate this high in mybb,especially for developers who created such a beautiful piece of code which made us stand unique among our friends and colleagues.

Thank you,

Regards,
Envira Phani

This site is wonderful Envira! Couldn't wait until you finally got your site up Smile I like the site theme too!
08-17-2012 05:55 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

(08-17-2012 05:55 AM)Scois0n Wrote:  This site is wonderful Envira! Couldn't wait until you finally got your site up Smile I like the site theme too!

Thanks a lot buddy.
Indeed we are working pretty hard to set up some core aspects like a download system,and some custom made pages.
We will be having an official launch soon Smile
thank you.

regards,
Envira
08-17-2012 10:01 AM
Find

au3 Offline

Nationality:

This site looks sexy!
08-18-2012 01:30 AM
Find

myskins Offline
Super Moderator

Nationality: Undisclosed

(08-18-2012 01:30 AM)au3 Wrote:  This site looks sexy!

Thanks a lot buddy Smile

[Image: KIDsp.png]
08-18-2012 04:00 AM
Find

au3 Offline

Nationality:

No problem.

I know where I am going for a theme now Smile
08-18-2012 04:45 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

(08-18-2012 04:45 AM)au3 Wrote:  No problem.

I know where I am going for a theme now Smile

Thank you buddy.Feel free to request a theme in the respective section SmileSmileSmile
08-18-2012 09:10 AM
Find

zZJoennZz Offline

Nationality:

Looking forward for the releases. Nice design btw Big Grin
08-19-2012 05:22 AM
Find

envira Offline
Doctor Web

(08-19-2012 05:22 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote:  Looking forward for the releases. Nice design btw Big Grin

Thank you Joe,really its pleasure to have you on this site.
In fact you guys were one of my best pals in mybb who really inspired me to design.

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
08-19-2012 12:39 PM
Find

pakistaniface1 Offline
Customer

Nationality:

your color choosing is great bro and your style just muwwwwwwwwwwwaaahhh love it bro
09-22-2012 03:16 AM
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart MySkins Upgraded Design envira 13 4,977 08-19-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: fighter007
Information News and Announcements : MySkins Studio envira 12 3,833 08-27-2015 02:31 AM
Last Post: Alaa Al
Star Announcements and Updates June 2015 - MySkins Studio envira 0 545 06-23-2015 03:10 AM
Last Post: envira
Information What's New in Myskins.org envira 0 1,184 08-26-2012 10:18 PM
Last Post: envira